View Single Post
Old 2007-12-17, 12:52   Link #106
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrim View Post
So they'd rather run away and give a great chance of Akasaka and co to actually alert the police themselves than risk someone to hear a shot? Not to mention we know they have and can use silencers. OK...And these are the same guys who have no qualms about killing policemen, why should they care that much about the remote chance that a policeman might come and check? When someone shows awesome fighting moves agaisnt your comrades, the natural reaction of everyone who is not braindead would be to draw their weapon and use it - think Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.
1) If they can actually secure the access to any police contact, it wouldn't be surprising, at least for me. And episode 23 has shown they already have other units dispatched here and there. Retreating like this isn't much an issue but heh.
2) As far as I can see, using silencers doesn't mean you are wandering with these all the time. Now if you want to argue about this matter, do so. But I don't think the fact you don't bring these all the time is a true inconsistency, whatever.
3) Because they could simply hide the corpse of Kuma, while he was isolated...?
if the policement barge around while they heard some random gunfire, the disappearance would be obvious. Such things would be hardly possible to cover, and it would probably lead to an investigation, whatever the disaster happens or not.
4) Please, the sequence didn't even lasted 10 seconds before Okonogi's turn. They were dashing altogether, the five of them, with a very tiny pause between each other as soon as Okonogi ordered them to charge.
Usual thought: 5 guys are enough to overwhelm a single guy, which was their mistake (well, who can blame them, since they could take down beefy tomitake? huho)
Expecting prime and flawless reactions all the time seems also a bit over the top.

Quote:
Yes, and these two getting their weapons back was certainly totally normal and not just another case of convenient "coincidence"/retardedness of the yamainu. I am so convinced now...
I won't argue about the "miracle way how kasai pulled his "unconscious stunt" thing. I was more talking abou the "akasaka's issue".
I won't disagree about this inconsistency of this part, but that's what you can get with minimal time. This doesn't excuse the matter, but it is at least not in the "way impossible" realm as you claim.

But well, I guess it is like usual disbelief and all.