View Single Post
Old 2012-12-19, 22:15   Link #6725
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum

But that makes the story all the weakest. The main villains don’t want to hurt the heroes, they assume with bad and bland emails will make a guy turn on his family and friends and let the treasure go for fear that, maybe all the other will chase them.

No, it’s still inconsistent. At first was to get the Silver Cross, then was to get Thoma and now is to get revenge on Hardis who happens to have superpowers because why the fuck no? Did they didn’t test him when he was send in to prison for weapons or any kind of magic? How they could miss that?

I do get what you mean about “not wanting the TSAB to chase them” but I just don’t buy it, because is a weak and lame excuse for them to just not finish the good guys and makes the good guys look like they can’t even put their way up to the bad guys without plot convenience help. And that is not my liking. Every single time I just see the Huckebein being so powerful and mighty when we only see SD6 failing and missing details: like getting Hardis and the Grendels in to jail but not being able to check they put weapons and cloths up in their ass to break out. The Huckenein did change their minds in several episodes and even act completely opposite to the previous ones. Cypha happily says “yes I kill every single man woman and child on that village” and then Arnage is “How terrible, you kill them all”, how is that being consisting? and they already kill officers for that matter