View Single Post
Old 2009-05-26, 20:55   Link #500
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
I don't know, I prefer to think that humans somehow discovered a way to manipulate the building blocks of matter.

We just don't have the ability to apply it to physical data yet.
To evolve to such a level is extremely difficult, it will probably only work if humans give up on being a organic lifeform. This means humans will need to tinker with themselves and totally break off from natural evolution. If its going to happen naturally, the Big Crunch or Big Freeze would probably already have happened.

But scientists do predict that billions of years into the future of the universe, Electric lifeforms may evolve. A time in the future where stars are so far apart and the average temperature of the universe has dropped so low that no organic life can evolve.

Scientists think that electrical impulses or some electromagnetic wave may develop in a regular waveform in the corona atmospheres of very isolated and stagnant stars. These waveforms of electricity may have a regular wavelength and may form binary signals and eventually evolve themselves like a program, essentially an electronic lifeform. They probably will just zap around the corona of their stars feeding on the energy given out by the star itself, not sure if they can further evolve into anything else.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/