View Single Post
Old 2011-04-16, 06:40   Link #1035
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsaken_Infinity View Post
Sorry but a horribly generic show is going to get negative reviews, whether you like it or not. Specially when this season has some promising shows that set the bar pretty high up.
Also, there is literally no place where a pantsu "should" be. It's always a bonus.
And there is nothing wrong with choosing the best known voice for the character type. Its funny that you find something wrong with KugiRie voicing the character type she is most known for but ponder why people would give this generic show negative reviews.
All I'm saying is that I'm tired of having KugiRie everywhere .. same goes for Hirano for that matter. We need some fresh blood for a change, like they fortunately did with Merry ..

And for that pantsu thing, when Aria jumped off that building among other things, the pantsu was never visible which I was saying that was a good thing. It would have been '' realistic '' for it to show, but I'm glad it didn't because with useless fanservice like that this show would have been much worse. For me it's not a bonus, it's something that ruins the show. Well okay, it was seen in couple shots as 2ch has discovered in the image above but in highspeed motion like that you hardly pay attention to small details like that.