Thread: Diablo III
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-24, 00:16   Link #1940
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

No, people will complain about everything and anything. We could live in Utopia and someone would complain that the sky isn't blue enough and that the weather is a touch too mild, and the birds chirp too damn much. And who the hell is playing those damn harps!?

I paid for the game too. I had minimal downtime from the servers, very little lag while playing and only a few times where the AH was down. I managed to complete Normal with no problems and am working through Nightmare at the moment when I have free time.

When the servers are down, do you know what I do? I shrug, figure Blizzard will fix it in a few, and go find something else to do. If for some reason the downtime lasts for a day or more, I know Blizzard is good enough to compensate me for it. Yeah I'll rage a bit, especially if I planned to play the whole day. But my life isn't so devoid of shit to do that if it ain't Diablo, I'm twiddling my thumbs.

If it was EA or SOE, I'd definitely be making some calls to CS, but I learned my lesson with those companies and decided to not do business with them. I voted with my dollars, and not with with my super awesome forum complaining skills.

Every time I see humans interact these days, I'm reminded of how prophetic Tseric really was.