View Single Post
Old 2012-08-11, 17:22   Link #4764
Sommer
Hobbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkuzeMinna View Post

Anyway, I don't think those were Zechs' and Treize's intentions. As far as Zechs is concerned, he didn't need to rally people into battle. The White Fang had already formed and was more than willing to fight Earth, even before he joined them. All he did was crank it up to eleven so that those silly people would realize their stupidity.
So that does give him the right to blow a hole in the earth right? I dont give two fucks if it was a inhabited zone, the ecological impact( he DOES kill animals) should be huge.
Quote:
Because Zechs knew there were people out there who wanted blood for all the oppression and humiliation the colonies had to go through at the hands of Earth, he knew Relena's rule wouldn't go smoothly.
And what give him the right to call himself their representant? He is a earthling,a noble , a ex OZ member, he is the oposite of a oppresed colonist.
Quote:
You know, since pacifism isn't cut out to deal with war-hungry folks. Especially when they have a huge space cannon at their disposal. So he played the part of the crazy leader to give people a war so miserable, they'd never want to see it again.
Again , he want make people upset and AFRAID of war, that not how pacifism work. His plan is one of the most half-assed and stupid thing I ever heard in T.V.
Quote:
As for Treize, he did Relena a huge favor. What was Relena supposed to do in the situation she was in? She had to defend Earth against the crazy colonists but Relena would never wage a war and most definitely not against her own brother.
That could be a good chance in what she could have broke her privilege bubble and finally understand what other people have been doing meanwhile she was in her throne.

Quote:
Cue Treize showing up and taking over for her, giving her a way out of that mess and preserving the poor girl's innocence.
Why she should have a special treatement? Most of the other characters are orphans with no childhood.
Quote:
On a side note, I find him to be somewhat selfish, what with taking the noble way out by dying a brave soldier in battle and being remembered as a great leader as opposed to Milliardo, who sure got the short end of the stick as far as reputation goes. Or at least should have if FT is any indication...
Noble ? Srlsy he uses people as pawns, he is a great lider and a good soldier but noble? LOL.

Quote:
GW ftw! xD
Until the White fang part D:< That almost killed GW for me, EW is awesome trought.
Sommer is offline   Reply With Quote