View Single Post
Old 2012-08-13, 18:35   Link #144
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Hello, I'm an anime-only viewer, and I am interested in Kirito's character. I have a few questions for the novel-readers regarding this. I don't mind spoilers, but I think this could be answered without revealing too much of the plot.

Can you describe/summarize what 'flaws' this Kirito character has?

Anything, like his Achilles' Heels or his Kryptonite, fundamental or even potentially fatal personality problems. Something like how Sou Touma from QED is a super genius but can't handle human relationships, or how Aoi Toori from Horizon needs to be constantly happy or risk being dead the next instant.

He's a good character, and I like him, but put too much goodness it will make a character somewhat unbalanced. Likewise if a character has too much flaw and no real development.

Maybe I should get to actually read the novels, but as of now, I don't really have the will to read any LNs (happens all the time. I'm moody in how I watch my favorite anime as well, often withholding an entire season or two), but this Kirito is certainly amusing so I'd like to know more about him soon.

Thanks in advance.