View Single Post
Old 2007-06-28, 20:04   Link #202
Verge

Heya, I just made an account here to talk with you all about this amazing finale .

Though the better part of me is pretty sure she jumped, I like to believe that Misa finally came to her senses at the last second. I watched the last few minutes of the episode several times already just because it was so breathtaking, and in that moment where it shows Misa's face, and she shuts her eyes, it sorta struck me as a shamed realization of what she had been doing, and where she was now. Had she simply stood there and looked off into the distance without any expression whatsoever, I'd be 100% sure she jumped.

As for Light's actual death, I don't think it could have been done any other way. From his squirming around helplessly in front of all the others, to holding on to a false hope that he might actually run away, and finally to his eventual acceptance of the inevitable.

I also really liked how you saw L standing there, but his face was hidden. Nice touch

And by the way, I've downloaded the Death Note OSTs 1-3, but I can't seem to find that one song that's playing as Light is running away. Not the music that played when the credits started, (Coda) but the track right before it. Anybody know what it was?