View Single Post
Old 2009-05-12, 03:20   Link #18
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Yup, another main character poll will be done at the end of the series. And a generic character poll (with all the characters, and multiple choice) as well. Those who were on the Lucky Star forum when the show was airing should know the drill.
I also thought this poll may be a bit redundant, but we sort of promised to do one when the series started ... and I like to keep promises no matter what. However, I still see a reason for this poll to exist. It's well known who the most loved character is, but I still haven't a clear idea on who would be the second choice.

As for myself, I would have voted Mio hands down, if it was for episodes 1-2 and say.. 3. But from that point onwards I think they've gone a bit over the top with her. And, she was a kuudere in the first episode, then became a tsundere, and progressively has become a derederedere more than anything. At least the other 3 have stayed consistent, in regards of the - few - character development they've had.

Maybe in this moment my favourite is Ritsu, at least she's actually funny (as in "crazy funny" towards "repetitively clumsily unwillingly funny")