View Single Post
Old 2009-05-19, 07:08   Link #47
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyman View Post
Justin Kim, I will probably ask some irrelevant questions now, but anyway...

1. Does he spend much time outside of his CS "world"?
2. What does he eat?
3. Do you spend much time together when he is not playing CS? I'm under impression that not much...
4. Since he was not like that all the time, is there a shared hobby?

I did have similar sort of problems when I was a bit younger. Peer pressure was the key factor. Everyone in the group was obsessed with gun talk, CS, different RPGs, e.t.c. Just for the sake of getting on with "friends" you see everyday.

P.S. Sorry if I offended you in any way. My first post on AS, after all...
1. Very little, after high school; it becomes an instantaneous march to his room to play CS. So probably less than 5 hours.
2. Junk food: Ramen, cinnamon buns, and pop drinks. (He has a high metabolic rate so he can stay skinny really fast but that is still unhealthy in the future).
3. I cannot at all, he just completely ignores the outside world, which I found severely disappointing. His friends are becoming more and more numerous on steam. I honestly do try only to have a result of being yelled out in the room.
4. No he has no hobbies currently except buying airsoft guns and anything related to CS, heck I did not even know they made CS figurines these days.