View Single Post
Old 2009-06-09, 20:01   Link #28
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by panpo98 View Post
Maybe Imo chan / potato head was downloaded into a new body.
The question is who saved Imo Chan and why?
It certainly wasn't the good guys.
Nerval?
Whatever the answer is, I'm pretty sure it will just be some plot device of a sudden power by someone... I don't see how she could have survived that explosion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Bombadil View Post
Haha. Nobody, absolutely nobody dies in this show.
So far we have:
  • Isuki, shot by Nina. ---> No, it was staged.
  • Member of student council, body pierced through by a giant blade(?), --->(1 sec) Opps, he is just a Navi.
  • The elders, killed by Kagura ----> Kagura kissed them goodbye?
  • Tsusugi, died in the atmosphere of the sun ---> No, she is alive and kicking(literally).
  • Imo-chan, gloriously sacrificed herself in the collision with an anti-matter bomb. -----> Akiha cries --> Akiha cries some more ---> Akiha keeps crying --->Ok, oK, here is your Imo-chan! Now stop crying! ---> Imo-chan, yeah!!! Happy tears.
Random people brought in kill off Imo-chan and bring some forced drama and got killed off right after: "...How about us? Don't forget us~~..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Xanthippe's a bitch anyway.
The difference in reaction to opinions of characters... It's funnier seeing how you seem to be attempting to talk about this episode or replying to posts on this episode, but haven't watched the episode yourself.
More importantly...
(,,゚Д゚)y─┛Tch... Ran away after all, this fanboy... Couldn't find a way to reply, huh.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)