View Single Post
Old 2004-05-23, 14:54   Link #29
ace firefist
Kerazy.com Editor

Send a message via MSN to ace firefist
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by avmoghe
I just saw episode 6, and all I can say is "wow!" My respect for this anime is increasing every episode.

No pointless filler, no idiotic "comedic-relief" that detracts from the plot, no silliness, realistic characters... I could go on for a while.

This series has more plot development in its six episodes than something like Naruto had in its entire first arc. This show is already far, far better than Naruto.

If it keeps going this way, it might very well take over my "best ongoing anime" spot from FMA.

Expecting great things from this one. I have not found a single aspect of the show to complain about in this anime yet, and that has never happened before... ever. Even FMA (ongoing anime favorite), and hxh (all time favorite) had flaws I could find.. especially in the early episodes.

So, for the first six episodes, I can only give a 10 out of 10. I really hate giving such a high rating... but I simply cannot find anything to complain about.

I am definitely not going to read the manga. I would like to enjoy the anime to the fullest. Reading the manga would ruin the anime.

mmm..........
HxH One of my most favourite anime.
Ps.I didn't know monster was a thriller.
Berserk is pretty good but a bit to "roar".