View Single Post
Old 2012-02-07, 12:24   Link #1054
Adigard

I have always assumed Zessica felt genuinely bad for giving Mikono such a hard time when she was in the Vector cockpit in ep1+2. She and Cayenne made her basically break down after all. I assumed her attempts at kindness and the handshake at the end of Ep3 (or whenever she was being pushed out of the school for failing the element tests) was just a "We started poorly, can we at least part on good terms".

Since she's now a Vector pilot and has seen combat (unlike every other girl in the main cast) Zessica potentially now sees Mikono as an equal and is trying to help her / support her, even though she dislikes her personality flaws... I'm actually assuming Zessica is just a nice all around person.

I'm not sure where we're at with the Mikono / Amata / Zessica triangle though. It's fairly obvious none of the three can fall in love this early in the show (literally world shattering results?), but it's possible she has growing feelings for Amata. We really haven't had a chance to focus on her character yet, something I hope the next episode is able to do. Part of why I assume Shrade's 'death' is a troll.
Adigard is offline   Reply With Quote