Thread: Licensed Akb0048
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-05, 23:15   Link #1976
Random Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
Maybe, although I have my doubts about that for the reason I mentioned before: would the glow that Tsubasa is looking for appear for Nagisa alone?
I don't think they would have made the point of how it works for the two of them in this past episode if they were planning on having it be for Nagisa alone in this next one.

I wish Chieri wouldn't let her feeling of failure eat at her like this. No one has even hinted that she's not doing well... because that wouldn't be true. It's well-known that she's the most skilled among the 77th generation in terms of the purely physical tasks of the trade, and since she's been warming up to the others she's been making progress on the emotional side as well. I have high hopes that someday she and Nagisa will be able to make kirara glow on their own, without needing to be together to fill in each other's gaps, so to speak. But Chieri doesn't seem to see the progress she's making. A part of her has never gotten past that moment in the escape from the passenger liner when Yuuko told her what a kirara's glow meant... and she realized that it hadn't glowed for her once in four years.

It's painful to see her down on herself about this, when I have no doubt at all that she's wrong.
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote