Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll iDOLM@STER the anime (and spin-offs)
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-03, 02:16   Link #4075
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
$76 or so dollars for a tee? That would make a pretty good x-mas gift.

I'd kill for an iM@S polo, though. :3
Well you can either keep your fingers crossed or try and see if one of those "custom" shirt shops can make it happen...

Though I honestly have no idea on what their stand is on using copyrighted images. Maybe they say no, I dunno. w (=m=) w *shrugs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
Im@s Cinderella Girls Cencus...
Spoiler:
LOL, I like how there are two "details unknown". One claims to be from "Planet Usamin" and the other is "beyond the ocean".

Let's see, I used to live in...*checks idol(s) for the area* meh...well when I move back I guess I'll live in...Hokkaido...and yes, I'm basing where I'll live in the future on which fictional idols are from the area. Well, that and I'm sure I won't be able to afford to live in Tokyo or the surrounding areas so...(though I'm sure living in Hokkaido won't be a breeze either)

...but is it unfair(?) that Tokyo and Kanagawa get so many idols?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
Gotta catch them all...
G'DAMMIT!! *pounds fist onto table* I don't have the money for this right now...the holidays are coming up. To add that they'll probably release figures for characters that already have CDs...which there's the possibility of going into the three digit numbers...I couldn't collect 151 Pokemon figures, what makes them think I can afford 100+ idol figrues?