View Single Post
Old 2010-11-27, 17:38   Link #337
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs
Based on memory from the previous Bleach movies, I’m going to list some things which will without doubt be seen in this movie;

1: The movie will introduce several poorly made villains with ridiculous attire in a stupid attempt at making them look interesting and unique. One will be very strong, one will be very cocky, one will be the silent, powerful type, and one will be a woman with large breasts so that Rangiku or Rukia gets someone to square off against.

2: There will be a side-character who somehow gets attached to Ichigo, other than that, this character will be completely uninteresting and won't lead the plot anywhere.

3: At some point in this movie, Kenpachi will show up cackling manically, surrounded with his yellow reiatsu of cheese and be ludicrously overpowered.

4: Ichigo will do something that upsets either Soul Society or the people around him, but he will do it anyway.

5: We can’t have a deep plot or an interesting ending in a Bleach movie. Everything will end with Ichigo beating the main villain in a straight fight of power.

Doesn’t mean I won’t watch it though