View Single Post
Old 2010-11-29, 17:11   Link #19215
Ayu-ayu
a.k.a. Akari_House

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraTwilight View Post
I always thought it was obvious that Higurashi was a Lambda VS Featherine thing, considering it's Bern's origin story.
If it is her origin point, then yeah, that makes a lot of sense. I had come to a similar conclusion as Klashikari, but with the difference being that I believed that Frederica was Bern's higher-level piece and that Bern's existence predated the Higurashi world (seeing her in the role you are placing Featherine). This clearly contradicts the rest of the evidence though, what with Bern being Featherine's prior miko, Lambdadelta being older than Bern, etc.

Also with Featherine being a Witch of Theater-going, this makes her more observer than participant, which explains Hanyuu's relative lack of action. It was necessary to create a Witch of Miracles in order to escape the closed Maze of Certainty laid by Lamdadelta.

I was the most unhappy.
Because I knew this maze had no exit.
He was the next most unhappy.
Because he didn't know that this maze had no exit.
The other masses weren't unhappy.
Because they didn't even know they were in a maze.
--Frederica Bernkastel

Quote:
1) Who would Yasu/Shannon cover for, if she is Beatrice? EVERYONE. Her characterization makes it pretty clear, imo, that she will take the fall for the culprit no matter who it is.

This sounds a lot like Rule Z from Higurashi, where the Sonozakis will always get blamed for/take responsibility for what happens.

(MyAnimeList banner on hiatus until I bother to update my MyAnimeList status again...)

Last edited by Ayu-ayu; 2010-11-29 at 17:41. Reason: corrected Rule (thanks Keriaku!)
Ayu-ayu is offline   Reply With Quote