View Single Post
Old 2004-08-18, 17:24   Link #132
Arwyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCntry
That is one of the biggest reasons I got CRC, the fact that these are normal girls with normal personalities, you have everything from the girl who is undeniably in love with you to the older and more intellectual types, with everything in between. It feels as if these characters are actual real people and the events are real things.

Like I said, these types are way to few and far between so if you like the style you pretty much have to jump on it when they come
Finally got around to picking it up, and you guys were dead on the money. No heavy drama, no "rip your heart out and jump up and down on it" moments.

Still working my way through, its pretty long, but I would have to agree with your reviews. Its pretty well done, and fairly realistic. The writers definately went out of their way to give the girls distinct personalities, and the certainly covered a pretty wide spectrum.

I like it so far, my only complaint is that the voice tracks are kind of spotty, and the Japanese voice track is MUCH better than the english dub.
Arwyn is offline   Reply With Quote