View Single Post
Old 2011-05-15, 20:16   Link #49
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Wow, that was so damn funny. I wasn't sure how much comedy we were going to have, but it was plentiful and so much fun. Tomoe really should let her hair down more when she works. She might have found a husband by now if she did, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
That preview... HELL YEAH, KO IS COMING TO TOWN!

At least I think he is... he better be on the train to that town and not just be on the way to school.
I am hoping that he is just going shopping or something. I still think it's too soon for him to arrive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VentAileron View Post
That question is answered by saying that some people expected heavy drama in Hanasaku Iroha after watching episode 1 and started watching it (past episode 1) in the lookout for heavy drama.

Quite understandable, if you ask me. People watch a show with certain expectations and therefore, reasons. The above viewers probably realize now that Hanasaku Iroha isn't a series that relies heavily on drama. They either deal with it, or move on to the next show.
Some of us are still hoping for drama later on, maybe in the second half or towards the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
That would be such a stretch of unimaginable proportions.

Unannounced visits are bad form. It's not like she should drop everything that she has to do because he decided to show up on that day. If this is what's happening, Ko needs a reality check.
I don't think he is going to there to see Ohana. He had pamphlets of hot spring inns, so I think he is just going on a little vacation and will find Ohana there by coincidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereminVox View Post
Also, Nako is stupidly hot. I know that has nothing to do with the episode, but I don't want to break my streak of pointing that out in every HanaIro thread I participate in.
Amen to that. She's too timid for a real life girl but for an anime girl, she is perfect. I think they're ingenious for making her so timid and shy since it presents so many opportunities for her to act cute and shy. Couple that with a stellar body and excellent style sense (ZR FTW!!) and we get a fine, fine anime girl.