View Single Post
Old 2011-09-06, 21:25   Link #47
MariaRianki
Narwhal

Location: Part of the year in Europe, the other part in America.
Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
I think there should also be an arc dedicated to Gajeel. There should also be a plot involving his dealings with Raven Tail, and whether or not he actually is on Fairy Tail's side. I mean, that's really not something you can just leave hanging, considering how Raven Tail remains to be one of the threats that must be dealt with. So far, all evidence points to Gajeel really being a good guy, and that's how I'd like for it to be in the end. The last thing I want is some misunderstanding regarding the information of his little espionage mission that only Makarov knows about; at least, it's my understanding that only Makarov knows about it. Then again, depending on how the news is broken out to the guild, it could be the perfect test to see how much Fairy Tail trusts Gajeel, or maybe even how much Gajeel trusts Fairy Tail, or both.

Yes! That should definitely appear- though I feel as that should come before Natsu's arc, since the way things typically go is that the main character's problems are resolved in the very end to keep interest in the story going. Gajeel's (friendship?) with Levi is so far one of the only deep things we get about him, and I think that if that Fairy Tail vs. Gajeel thing happens, Levi will be one of the first to declare her trust.
MariaRianki is offline   Reply With Quote