Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2007-09-16, 01:12   Link #128
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Zero Shinohara
Telling others about your feelings, huh? Yeah, I tried that a couple of times, and was badly shaken off in all of them.

I mean, I've always been a chicken around girls. Too much anime, probably, as my image of "The Guy" is always the cool type who has the girl confessing first. Trust me, doesn't work. Sixth grade was like that. I really liked a girl in my class, and perhaps she did like me as well, and we would've been probably really good friends if I didn't start ignoring her right after I took the first step.

Eight grade was the last straw, though. It happens when you start liking a HS sophomore who thinks she's so high and mighty, gather all the Gai-sensei courage to confess to her and all she does is laugh merrily at you and throw a half-smile back. Two months of trying to get her attention were enough to piss me off, and so I never let myself show that weak, pathetic side of me again. You could say I'm a McGuiver+Chuck Norris hybrid, just with a bit of a Jackie-Chan "I do all my own stunts" type.

If you didn't make any sense of that, then there's still hope for you.

Sometimes I look back and think to myself, "how the hell did I manage to screw this up?"
Zero Shinohara is offline   Reply With Quote