View Single Post
Old 2009-12-16, 13:38   Link #18
KanonTheFurniture
Witch's Golden Breaker

...haven't seen it yet...terrified to, after reading this...

...seriously. SERIOUSLY?! They focused the entire episode on Ange/Kasumi?!?! When they still have 1986 and Meta-World scenes to wrap up?! Fuck, based on the end of last week's, it was pseudo-cliffhangerish, and I was sure they'd rush through the conclusion but at least SHOW it!! So now what...we're not even going to get 5 minutes of the tea party next week, are we?!

I'm scared to even speculate how it's going to end up. I really, really thought that after a very pleasing EP3 that the Anime had at least some hope for EP4...and after 23 and 24, I was holding out for a spectacular 26...especially seeing DreamEndDischarger on the Anime OST, I thought 'well they can't screw us out of our tea party, then, right?' but...I have no words...

I'll watch it for myself later tonight and try desperately to rate it for its own merits and not for what a farce it's going to turn 26 - and thus the entire Anime as a whole to this point - into, but...it's too late now. This has officially become the worst Anime adaptation I've ever seen, and despite the many moments I have enjoyed, I have a very bad feeling I'm going to watch this and next week's episode thinking, 'why the Hell have I bothered to stick by this for so long?!'...