View Single Post
Old 2009-12-25, 03:04   Link #741
Cyclone
Transient Guest

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by HegemonKhan View Post
Cynthia and Yuma I say WILL be be in next chapter. this is a major plot development, what it may be. Yagi's not gonna "cut-scene" in the middle of it, leaving us hanging ("cliff-hanger").
Sometimes I wonder if I'm reading the same manga as you...
I'll only mention the last ending quotes/frames from a selection of chapters since Teresa:

chapter 23: "It was then, amid the brutal pain and intense pleasure, while bodily fluids dripped from every part of my body, quietly, and yet violently, the thing was awakened" [Priscilla]

chapter 26: "It's a male... a male voracious eater."
chapter 27: "So how does it[true despair] taste?" [-male AB]
chapter 30: "Should any of them survive long enough to meet me... It will be a long thorny road." [-Galatea-sama]

chapter 31: "Shall I paint you in that lovely red, little boy?" [-Ophelia]
chapter 32: "But the boy smells so delicious, he's irresistable" [-AB]
chapter 34: "Now it's time to hunt down the other awakened one" [-Ophelia]
chapter 35: "Too bad. You shouldn't have let me hack off your sword arm" [-Ophelia]
chapter 36: "My God. She's still alive? From the group that came to kill Teresa... the former number 2 - Illena. 'Quick Sword' Illena." [-Clare]

chapter 37: "I feel like I want guts." [-Ophelia]
chapter 38: "For a moment, this right arm... What's that? Something strange is..." [-Clare]
chapter 39: "Forgive me. But I have to take you soul too." [-Clare]

chapter 41: "I, the organization's number 47 Clare, will now go to assist on the extermination of the Awakened Being on Mount Zokol." [-Clare]
chapter 43: "What exactly am I supposed to do in a situation like this?" [-Galatea-sama]

chapter 46: [big flash of light as Jean awakens]
chapter 49: "You are the strongest in our annals Alicia"

chapter 51: "This is such a good opportunity... We should at least give them a proper welcome" [-AB]
chapter 54: "I am terribly sorry about this, but I will have you participate in a contest. Between the two of us at full power." [-Flora]
chapter 55: "Well, let's go Priscilla" [-Isley]
chapter 56: "As expected, this is completely different from the three before. Quality of Youma energy... size... simply everything. Just how many of us will be able to survive? Well then... it's time." [-Miria]
chapter 58: [Clare with AB legs]
chapter 60: "Well, time for the final flashy showdown" [-Miria surrounded with only 6 claymores left]

and my absolute favorite:
chapter 61: "And now... all the lights have disappeared." [-Priscilla]

Need I go on? Clearly Yagi never heard of this cliff-hanger thing...