View Single Post
Old 2013-04-02, 09:44   Link #181
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
So just a few more questions:

Exactly what does Switch do in terms of this game?

How do you use items? I can't find a Use Item option anywhere on my battle menus, or are items partner-usable only?

And how do you get onto each of the heroines' routes? I would assume that for one, it involves using the "Walk around town" option when you talk to them in the city map, but that function is disabled for me.
1. I believe Switch lets you have the enemy change its target to you or your partner. And when your partner is the one in front, she will execute a sword skill(if she has SP that is). It's useful for one-on-one fights but not when there's a mob. I just order them to use skills instead(the second option).

2. Put them on the Battle Skills Palette. Select a blank space there and assign an item there instead of a skill. I haven't used an item though since the 77th floor but I still use the Teleporter item.

3. This I don't know. I just do all the notes and encounter each girl's quests/scenarios. Though currently, Asuna has the highest points with me.
Does this really have multiple endings? And do you need to play again from the beginning to get to each route or is there a choice for later(I'm at floor 84 atm).
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote