View Single Post
Old 2011-09-23, 23:40   Link #570
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
it was a bad game :3
I think you're getting my coment in the wrong direction, I mean that i found quite hilarious the fact that this guys are copying several elements from Bayonetta into DMC when they said Bayonetta was a "not so good" game, so.... I'm not sure where are they going.

Quote:
Bayonetta?... Original? ........
In gameplay? Yes, never saw those mechanics before (timewitch, punishment attacks, dual system of change and combine weapons and the way the magic bar works)
In design? Totally
In story? First time I see the ANgels being the bad guys and the demons being the good guys, so it is original.

Quote:
the story and characters? Not so much.
You realise Byaonetta is a fanservice game, right? It's main atractive outside the gameplay is Bayonetta's ass, it's like Dead or Alive or that games about samurai chicks who slay zombies or that upcoming Chainsaw Lollipop, just bring an absurd plot in the middle and focus on showing the girls. :3

Altough, I mus defeer with you in one thing, Bayonetta's characters have personality, really good and defined personality, mor ethan I can say from this new Dante.

Quote:
Feeling it will be the opposite for this, good and decent story/characters. Crap combat...
We don't have much details abut the story so I don't think we could say that.

Quote:
But at this momment.. Asura's Wrath >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DMC, Devil may cry,bayonetta, god of war

Quote:
and the >'s kinda ment my interest atm.. er I ment to put bayonetta at the end of that list, God of War is.. eh now, never was interested in Bayonetta.. Right now Asura Wrath and DMC are my most interested games. besides the ones coming out soon. like Dark Souls, Skyrim.