View Single Post
Old 2011-12-24, 17:40   Link #111
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
Just hope they don't turn the second half of the show into some sort of "I need to save Inori" 11-episode saga.

I know some people may get angry at me for this... but honestly, I don't see neither Gai or Shu as good "leader-type" characters (I know that it's debatable, but that's my personal opinion). They both have leadership qualities (in their own way), but I've got to say: Yang Wenli and Reinhard, you guys are sadly missed.
So I'm not the only one to fear this Hopefully they will not do this.Another thing that I hope is that that boy does not make somehow Inori his slave,Beacuse for a day Shu has had enough bad news.Though I wonder how it will save Inori afterall Shu at to deal with her void and honestly I doubt that among his friends there is a void that can compete with that of Inori even in the basic form.At least that Mana don't decided to make another "Deux ex Machina"maybe after that he remembers her.But seriously ,I do not know how he'll manage since the situation is dire after the end of this episode. For the last part of your post I understand what you mean and I think it would be better if both of them did the Leader thing, as it seems they can complement each other in that (this is my opinion anyway)... obviously always if Gai survives to this

Last edited by Soji; 2011-12-24 at 18:05.