View Single Post
Old 2006-11-15, 18:52   Link #53
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Thumbs up

Great ep got to see Excalibur in action again and Clovis's siblings. I think thing are really going to get intresting now we new charcters on the board. I can see Lelouch going full speed ahead with his plans now that the green haird chick is in play. by thw way why is she suck a bitch i did not expect her personality to be what it was even thought it was nice to Lelouch getting frustrated with her

THe fact that Lelouch is testing his Geass shows that he really serious and wants to know the extent of his power. I wonder if the Geass has other properties that he may not have discovred yet. Suzaku's introduction to school should complicate things even furture especially since he is well known now

I cant remember exactly but i think someone said Britanna controls 2/3 rds of the world. Im thinking they may fall prey to the same situation that caused the downfall of Rome. The japanese arent the only ones fighting it would take tremendous man power for an extended amount of time to quell every rebellion in every controlled territory.

By the way you think the pizza got delivred in a Knightmare Frame LOL

Maybe we should contact Pizza Hut maybe they could help us with a little Bush problem

LONG LIVE THE PIZZA HUT REBELLION
If your eating dominos your a traitor to the cause