View Single Post
Old 2012-04-10, 03:42   Link #3066
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Started playing JA2 Urban Chaos again after a corrupt save game ruined my current play through. So I've now restarted with a the v1.13 release and am still getting used to all the features.

Ultimately I think the game will be so much more enjoyable but I'm still struggling for equipment for my mercs even with Enemies Drop All Items enabled.

So far the only long arms I have in my squad is an SKS, PP-19-01 and the star of the fleet, a crappy CAR-15.

I started with five mercs - three hired and two IMPs, one based after myself and the other after my girlfriend for shits and giggles, she's the markswoman and I'm the squad leader.

And before even leaving Atrema, I have eight mercenaries and a bloody GAZ jeep. Two mercs are just useless in a fight but still useful for repairing items and carrying gear.

Love the feature of vehicles being able to carry kit now too.

And had to laugh the first time I saw SUPPRESSING FIRE!! in use by the enemy. One bloke fired what must have been an entire magazine from his Vz.81 at my squad, the rounds went over our heads causing one of the mercs I had to call some very close calls and hit a bloke behind us we didn't even see!

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote