View Single Post
Old 2012-09-08, 09:41   Link #422
natsu_san

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsuro no Hako View Post
Spoiler for Timeline Answer:
Thank you for the clarification. Indeed the side stories timeline is a bit confusing. In fact I began volume 3 and was asking "Who's Yui?" and found out I had to read another volume (or chapter, in this case)

Quote:
Spoiler for Fishing:
Although I understood that bit now, what's the difference between "Dual Wield" and "One of his techniques"? Is it that "Dual Wield" is an unique skill (due to Kirito's high reflexes ability being the fastes in SAO, in accord to which he got this ability he showed during the 74th floor boss match) and therefore cannot be traded? Or, more in general, what are the types of skills (if there are more than one)?

Quote:
The anime writers wanted to squeeze the whole story into one episode and left a bunch of stuff out. We should just assume they formed a party for the raid and Kirito disbanded it afterwards.
In fact it's the other way. In the anime it is shown that they form a party (although I don't understand which relationships category that falls into: Friends or Guild?) and they disband it while Kirito goes to the 2nd floor, but in the LN I don't recall ever reading that he disband that party. He only said his only friends were now Klein/Cline and Argo the Rat. Therefore Asuna's not his friend (neither on Anime anymore or LN), but only in the anime it is shown that Kirito's disband the party. Therefore the party would be something that doesn't require an invitation or something besides the 4 described relationships?
natsu_san is offline   Reply With Quote