View Single Post
Old 2013-02-23, 16:24   Link #12
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Casey View Post
Here's the official website. There's not much at the moment except some black and white images and character profiles. The main cast is all level 90 with the exception of the meek staff girl, whose stats aren't given... dunno if that means that this series is following in the footsteps of Hagure Yuusha no Estetica with godlike heroes, or if 'Elder Tale' pulls a Disgaea and allows for astronomical stats and experience levels.
That's the website for the novels. I'm reading the Chinese version from Kadokawa Taiwan, currently waiting for volume three which was released mid Feb this year and a few more days from now before it reaches the shelves of Kinokuniya Singapore). Just to share a bit of what I know as of now (spoilers abound =3)

Spoiler for Spoilers from volume one & two:

I'm afraid I have to stop here. It's very late here at this point of writing and I need to sleep @___@. But hopefully this would help, for now, to give a slightly better idea what Log Horizon is like. There's more, of course, and if there's one thing about the novels (up to what I've read) is that imho Touno Mamare built his characters around the world he created, not otherwise.

Signature by liro

Last edited by Estavali; 2013-09-07 at 13:19. Reason: Made a mistake with one of the races
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote