View Single Post
Old 2010-03-06, 14:47   Link #86
darkdarkdark
Let's Go, My Friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
It reappeared in the final moments of episode 12 just as Suo passed out. Hei was comforting Suo after the meteo fragment was shattered. Yin reached out to Hei and told him there was still time to kill her. Hei's star then flickered on and he started glowing again(maybe). He touched Yin and Hei, Misaki, and Yin were transported to the golden plane for a second. Big flash. Hei, Yin, Suo, Shion, and that floating entity disappeared. Misaki is back on Earth along with some others. Suo and July are on Earth 2.

We get a scene of Hei carrying a limp Yin in his arms (unconscious or dead).

He gets his powers at the last possible moment and does something. We don't know what he did but it seems he used his full power 'cause when he touched Inazami/Yin, there was a big flash.
Oh. The reason why Hei gets his powers back was because his powers got trapped inside of the meteor fragment. If you can recall, when he loses his power, it gets sucked into the meteor fragment. So, when it broke, he got his power back. I would deduct that he killed Yin at the end. He said he was going to. Him carrying her limp body could possibly mean he would bury her? Not sure, that would be my guess.