View Single Post
Old 2007-12-06, 07:23   Link #103
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbduece View Post
If sana was suicidal in the past i dont think his mom will let him live by himself, but then again any situation i cant think of can fit in though
Imagine someone being bullied everyday at school and then the bullies follow them outside of school. Thank goodness the person can confide in his parents, but they can't leave their jobs. What can they do? Lucky they do have relatives living in their old home town where they can send the person to live. They are out of danger and hopefully can build a life for themselves without some Dangos hounding them till they top themselves.

Black blood will equal a whole new generation of otakus who will call up the MiB if anyone ever nicks themselves. "My mum cut herself and her blood is red, she must be an alien so I locked her in the fridge!"

Great episode, that dad is an arse. I would have called up a TV station and left an anonymous tip that he likes to abuse children, before I ran away. Well I am sure he will get what is owed to him when he finds that his shag for a dollar leaves him when he is penniless. But then again he would probably sell his children to the loan sharks to get him self restarted.

So far my twincest detector isn't registering. The psycho gran meter went off the scale

This series needs to calm down, it has more intrigue and mystery then a whole season of Scooby Doo, my head hurts trying to keep up!