View Single Post
Old 2011-01-21, 11:12   Link #2028
TCman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
I agree it's not Yuki's fault and of course it's Touru's fault. Who can say the contrary ? However, you can't say it's Utsumi fault when he knows nothing about her past. The truth is Yuki and Utsumi can't be blame for their actions. That's just how it is.
Well, what I actually mean is that Utsumi should have been more considerate even when he just knows alittle about Yuki's past, but what he knows for certain is that Yuki has a really painful past, so painful that she doesn't want to talk about it 'till now. Also at the end of chapter 66, Utsumi reacted totally incorrect when he has ever said he loves Yuki and is in love with her: he just stand there and tried to grab Yuki's hand. A similar hug back in chapter 60, but then with Yuki here, would have helped alot in this kind of situation. Should his answer to Yuki's revelation of her past be: "It does not matter what your past is. What matters is that I love you and you love me", or similar like that (but then the ending of the manga would come very soon (happy ending) and we can't enjoy from this manga anymore). Instead he becomes quiet, very quiet, he doesn't even know what to say to Yuki and can't do anything to support Yuki as her boyfriend.
TCman is offline   Reply With Quote