View Single Post
Old 2011-11-30, 17:02   Link #44
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claymore
Not to sound rude but that comment seems a little bias.

But then if that is true, Teresa would have had wings too . And probably more Angelic wings.
I'm telling it how it is - who else in the entire story has wings and can fly wherever they want too?

And I'm not talking about limited flight like super-jumping/"teleport" like Riful, or Anastasia etc...I mean true flight.....so far, just one person.

So I'm assuming it's an ability reserved only for the very very strongest, considering that, which, again, makes sense in how practical it is. Teresa I agree, would have it...though angelic wings? Not so sure -- she was more like the Devil for most of her life until Claire showed up and changed her slowly.... and Claire? With her life-long mission of revenge, I definitely imagined her with bat/demonic-wings rather then anything angelic.

I guess that's the contrast I think I'm going for/makes sense to me -- Priscilla looks like an angel who fell from above...Claire would look like a Demon rising to power -- Teresa...ehh, difficult but I guess I can understand how, later in life, she would come to look like that Avenging justice-seeking Angel.