View Single Post
Old 2009-11-21, 20:58   Link #302
Heatth

Send a message via MSN to Heatth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
You'd think Kyon would comment if she was an albino like Rei, though.
Gray hair and albino's white hair are very different.

It is evem possible for some one have the their hair start to become white pretty early. So a 15 girl with gray-ish hair is not impossible. I agree Kyon would probably comment, as it is pretty uncommon, anyway.

Quote:
...You do realize that unrealistic hair colors don't really exist (unless specifically drawn attention to) and were originally used to differentiate between similar-looking characters back when anime looked like shit, right?
This remember me Saint Seiya, in the original manga, everyone has realistic hair colors. They changed it for the anime, however, making one of the main characters have green hair (a nice move, as Kurumada sucks in differentiate then).

Quote:
By the way, even though Mikuru's hair is clearly red/reddish brown in the illustrations, her hair is described as "light brown" in the text.
This is very good exemple. I have to say that in the first color image Mikuru did have light brown hair (and Haruhi had a black hair, as it is in the description). Yuki's is still purplish in the same scene, tough.