Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-03, 01:12   Link #4698
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
I'm used to berating uncooperative team members in voice chat, which doesn't work so well in this game since I have to type it. And generally I don't berate anyone I'm in vent with.
Lies, he does it to me all the time, by being silent. XD

i'm kinda pissed off that pubs that i've soloed in after the plat, sucked so bad that my WR dropped like a brick again, lost another .03%...... wth. as well as random fps drops and spikes, prolly becuz i'm overheating my laptop becuz i barely turn it off at all, so its on 24/7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Again, I'll pass on this so-called Vent. My CPU has a non-functioning mic port, and while I have a speaker, it won't be worth much as while I'll be able to hear the people talk, I'll STILL have to type to communicate.
lol i'm laughing becuz you said CPU has ports, which it doesn't. its the mobo that has ports, you could get a pci sound card and stick it in there.

anyways my fps keeps dropping alot today, i think my computer has been overheating the integrated vid card.

yeah nothing is free in this world. except for charity and grants and other free money that ppl give out, but then again someone is paying for it.

le fake unicum:

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2013-04-03 at 09:45.
Kamijou_Touma is offline   Reply With Quote