Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-20, 00:05   Link #12229
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I'm still convinced that the two personalities of Moka will merge. Considering Inner is the real Moka, the outer was just a persona born from her repressed Youki. "Splitting" the two personalities will just make things more complicated than it already is.
Well, yeah I also yhink that "splitting" would certainly, bring more trouble.

But, why do you think the "merging" of the Two Moka's is going to happen.

As I see it, Tsukune is already treating Inner and Outer Moka as Moka ( I think she loves them both ), if she where to merge her two personalities, into one wouldn't that make her fell that she lost something - and how Tsukune would take it ?

We still don't know how the Rosario works. I mean it's true that it seals Inner Moka and gave birth to Outer Moka, and Tsukune is the key to unseal Inner Moka.

What I mean is why Moka's personality split in too ? What is a difference between a limiter like Khaula's and Moka's Rosario.

In chapter 16 of the second season of the manga it was also mentioned by Inner Moka that " if she stays awake too long, then the Rosario seal would start breaking", or something like that.

Well, what I meant to say that merging the Two Moka's could also make things more complicated. And how do you think this "merging" personality would be - more like Outer, more like Inner or maybe a symbiosis of the two Moka's.

Then, also had you thought what this "new" Moka would look like.

We can't say that "merging" Moka would be a salvation to Tsukune's problem of choosing who he want's to be with, well will see , but I don't see right know how merging Outer Moka and Inner Moka is going to work ( and would it even be possible ).

Last edited by Chris38; 2009-11-20 at 00:25.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote