View Single Post
Old 2012-07-27, 05:49   Link #29829
Kiltias

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraTwilight View Post
Oh, derp, for some reason I read 'Turn' instead of Banquet. I'm an idiot, I'm sorry.

There's the idea that Eva killed Rosa and Maria; it's abberant for loads of reasons, such as the fact that Yasu would never kill Maria so early. I'm of the mind that something went horribly wrong and off the rails. Who it was doesn't matter, though I'm pretty determined it's not Eva.
It's no problem.

Well I thought about Eva as well, though wouldn't that contradict the red truth?
"Rosa and Maria were killed by other people"

I mean if it was Eva alone then why does it say "other People"?

And IMO it does matter as they are the sole ones breaking the staking order indicating that there could be at least 3 Killers potentially 4 or 5 in Banquet thus an important piece as to solving that event.

So basically from what I gather:
Someone is doing the stakings.
Going by what is said in red: "Other People" indicates multiple people killed Maria and Rosa who aren't doing the stakings.
I say it was Kyrie and Rudolph with the plan to kill Rosa and Maria being the reason they left so awkwardly.
Them killing Belphegor and Leviathian is a representation that they broke the cycle/order by killing the final stakes that are missing with the deaths of Maria and Rosa as their murders hindered the set to be completed.

Sound right enough?

Last edited by Kiltias; 2012-07-27 at 06:40.
Kiltias is offline   Reply With Quote