View Single Post
Old 2012-01-01, 12:23   Link #26781
jjblue1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifloon View Post
By the way, jjblue, it would be nice if you could hide that Higurashi spoiler. I haven't finished Higurashi yet and while I averted my eyes quickly, I think I did catch who the culprit was from what you were saying there.
I apologize, I was so caught up in the whole thing I forgot. I put it under a spoiler cut now.

Many apologies again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
So far it seems to be a story that gives you a better insight on how the obvious culprit managed to put her plan into motion. But there hasn't been anything major so far, just a confirmation to an already known theory, many questions still remain unanswered.
Personally for me it doesn't look as something so shockingly surprising Ryukishi couldn't put it in a standard story format but well, as I haven't read it yet, I'll wait before giving a definitive judgement. After all I've apprecciated Umineko a lot more after reading the end of EP 8 than before when I just knew the summaries.
And I'm glad it confirmed some thories I had but really I'm sad about the motive or lack thereoff.

I'm unsatisfied with the one given in EP 7 so I was hoping for something more... -_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
That reminds me the scene that bothered me the most in EP1. That dialogue Battler listens to between Kanon, Kumasawa and Genji makes absolutely no sense unless they knew Battler was listening. But how did they know?
You've a point. Maybe they caught him going to the bathroom and carefuly waited for him to come back. As they heard his steps they began making the discussion.

... though yes, it feels a little forced... like people not realizing that people are faking their dead or that they're dead for real...
jjblue1 is offline   Reply With Quote