View Single Post
Old 2012-01-17, 20:30   Link #1108
Nixl

True Keroko, branching would have problems.

Another thing, when I see the Sith Warrior I feel as though Bioware was trying to make you feel like Darth Vader, Darth Malgus, and Darth Sion. However, I think they missed one important aspect of these characters in that they were artificially alive in a sense. They were mauled and mostly had mechanical devices. (Sion being the exception) Vader had robotic limbs and was on life support. Malgus also had the breathing device. Darth Sion was probably the most extreme example with his wounds. It looks like they tried to keep with this mechanical/cyborg theme with the Sith Warrior tier armor, but I believe that it should have been an actual part of the Sith Warrior story. As in, at some point you are betrayed, which leaves your mauled, but eventually rebuilt like Vader. From there it could have become a revenge story.

Forgive me, I do not have a good way of articulating this point yet. I read what they did with Malgus' story and design and I think they should have mimicked it with the Sith Warrior down to the story and injuries.
Nixl is offline   Reply With Quote