View Single Post
Old 2013-03-18, 09:46   Link #1146
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kameruka View Post
I have no idea why this game got lots of hate especially in youtube. Most comments I saw are "girly Japanese shit" even it is quite ironic as its marketing audiences are actually males.

Maybe because most English-speaking gamers thought men should play more "macho" games like Gears of War, Killzone, Bulletstorm and God of War instead of "cute" one like Neptunia.
Because when we had to a perform a massive letter campaign to bring 3 decent JRPGs over while shit like this comes over every year. People are going to have a negative view on the situation.

The only way for people to enjoy JRPGs is if they are more in tone with today's WRPGs. Play some Witcher, some Diablo and some Dragon Age and this is what people want with WRPGs barring Wide Open Sandboxes meant only for PCs.

Cavia/Access so far is the only company who knows what the Western and the so called "Call Of Duty" Audience wants.