View Single Post
Old 2010-06-13, 18:41   Link #11007
Laserworm
Maelstorm-Fenrir

Send a message via AIM to Laserworm Send a message via MSN to Laserworm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiro Kaisen View Post
In other words, "ShKanon has the entire island fooled into believing there are two people, who are actually just one maid. Natsuhi has never seen them together, despite being the one who handles the servant schedules. Jessica never noticed that the "Kanon" that works on the island is the same person as her best friend, and that she didn't notice the person who came to her school festival was someone else pretending."

...under Shkanon, Jessica is the dumbest character ever, and Natsuhi just doesn't care that she's paying two servants' wages to one person. Because Natsuhi would HAVE to know about Shkanon if it were true.
No Natsuhi doesn't have to know. Because it sounds like more or less Genji handles the schedules most of the time. And if I remember right only 2 or so servents are on the island at the same time. If Genji had some control over the schedule he could make it so Kanon and Shannon normally never work on the same day. And also I noticed in ep2, Genji says he is going to help Shannon and Kanon with their work, so they won't have to do as much. I don't see a reason why, it isn't like they are doing a ton, if they are 2 people. Jessica can be fooled, remember Kanon stayed in the corner during her song.

Quote:
I seem to remember like two pages of text explaining why the detective can't 'lie' about things like that, but it isn't in red, which kind of invalidates my argument if I'm to not be a hypocrite.

As I recall, none of the rules about the detective or the detective's perspective are ever in red, actually.
It just seems fishy to me that ONLY Battler hears this sound. And I've thought of a possibity for the sound to exist and still have all the alive people in the room, I think, I have to recheck something.

Ok this is interesting to note, that sound doesn't exist in the manga. Natsuhi shouts "Come out" and points her gun. The flashlight gets pointed at the door, which is partly open. Battler assumes that the killer escaped through there and rushes out.
Laserworm is offline   Reply With Quote