View Single Post
Old 2008-01-29, 22:53   Link #52
brightman
Ancient Member

^Just to stress the fact...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunota
Q: Tell us how the title "Mobile Suit Gundam 00" came about?
A: It started as a temporary title, but it ended up being the official title. Originally I wanted to have a cool name, but we all forgot about it. Besides the obvious reason of starting from zero, there are other reasons. Right now it is a secret, but it will become a keyword as the story progresses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra View Post
The problem is a lot of people go on about it like it's fact. I've seen it so many times, yet they're just guessing that there will be a 00 Gundam. I'm against the idea since it goes out of synch with CB's naming convention for Gundams. 0 Gundam was the first before they went with their angel/god naming standard. I don't see them going back to something else.
Multiple fractions within CB having different standards/namers having different preferences/Gundams made by other non-CB fractions/Setsuna naming his new Gundam after his savior notwithstanding.

And who said O Gundam is called that because it was the "first"? (why not "Gundam No. 1" instead? Why not rename it when they got new "standards"?) Its more speculation. You just fell into the same trap you warned against.