Old 2009-08-02, 02:06   Link #31
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Okay

Spoiler:

Come on you guys, raise your hands.

Haven't played the game in awhile but Welkin is really pushing it with his attitude.

Because the further he falls down the more dramatic it'll look when he stands back up......that's assuming if he does bother standing back up.
Well I think they are trying too hard, because even when he stands up everyone will be so tired of him that will want his death.

I mean script writers are shitting on Welkins head for 6-5 episodes already and even if he stands up in the end, who will care? Because in the end you will remember hours of endless Welkin's screw ups rather than 2 minute worth awesomeness.

It's like who remembers Shinji Ikari for his awesomeness (and he had few moments like that and in the end choose life with pain, which was pretty damn heroic move)? I am afraid not so many. Most remember him as a spineless emo boy... the reason is that he spend so much more time whining and running away rather than facing his problems. But at least Shinji had character depth. Anime Welkin is as shallow as one can get. Being a retard doesn't help with his character development either.

I really want anime Welkin to die, even though he was one of my favorites in the game.

Last edited by Darknemo2000; 2009-08-02 at 02:17.