View Single Post
Old 2009-10-07, 13:24   Link #136
Velsy

Seeing doremi *still* hasnt released the last 3 eps, I went ahead and aquired the gleam ones (now I have ayako, gleam and doremi :/ )

As for Faldio, remember he was beeing charged with (kindnapping of the princess) but Princess Cordial said she was going to get him off those charges, But the shooting of a friendly officier remainded (But I thought he'd get a light sentence if Captain Varrot stepped in and if Alicia testified it was accidental)

I guess its unknown what happened to him. Hes begiven alot of hate, but I thought of him as an interesting character to the series, His fate was the betrayers card I'd refer too, He betrayed his country in order to save it. But I know a bunch of you will be rejoicing (I have to admit, the archer/faldio picture was really funny) Literly have coffee to clean off my monitor.

I sorta happy Jaegan was still alive, but I would like to at least know how he got away/survived. imo he was the best character on the Imperial side. If only Selevaria would open her eyes and see that he'd make a better man to protect. Would of been nice if he had defected to Gallia and *replaced* General Damon O_o

The series was having ups and downs, I was really enjoying it until just past midway thu, then when the squad abandoned Alicia, I hated it, now they all apologetic and stuff, but the damage is already done. It took the realistism from it.

Would of also liked to have seen the Edelwess take a much better role in the fighting, it was a superior tank afterall. But it was rarely used. Rather rusting up.

As for the darcen calamity, I really glad I solved that ages ago. At least I solved something right before the answers were revealed or spoiled (ahem, 2nd OP).

As I like my rankings of anime., few episodes ago I was ready to give this a 7 because it failed on exciting action (for being based of a turn based strategy game) and the dialog had become messed up. ima consider a bit more how it ended if I change my opinion of it.

Honestly, after just having watched Full metal Alchimest, it blows Valkyria Chronicles out of the water. Tho that recieved a 9 from me. Plus Selvaria should take notes on Lt. Hawkeye, how to be a proper guardian

Donated by Om Nerabdator