View Single Post
Old 2011-08-16, 09:00   Link #697
Drifting Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
It's still a vector nonetheless. And since Accelerator's vector manipulation can affect numerous stuff like photons, electricity, Kakine's Dark Matter....I don't see why he can't do so here.
Once again, this is only a theory. Photons and electricity have vectors, true. I won't deny that.

Dark Matter on the other hand, appears to have a set probability. Think about it this way - when Kakine Teitoku 'creates' Dark Matter, he has to assign values to it in order for it to do what it wants.

What Accelerator did was probably to 'update' his Personal Reality to include calculations of matter that had values which did not fit probable quantum calculations that he knew and turned it against Teitoku, since Dark Matter at base, is still reliant on vector calculations.

However, cancerous growth doesn't work like that. It's uncontrollable, unpredictable. Quantum theory works on it being, well, predictable. I'm not saying that he can't control it, mind you. I'm merely saying he can't stop cancerous growth.
Drifting Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote