View Single Post
Old 2013-01-14, 20:06   Link #175
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
At my worst, I suppose the best way to summarize it is that I don't want to do anything except enjoy the misery of other people to confirm the world as a terrible place. A sort of self-defeating justification will you.

I also tend to withhold criticism a bit too much when it comes to people, so you might expect a tl;dr about why I really hate you. In other words, I'll most likely find anything bad to say.

The most satisfying situation is one where someone is begging for support or approval and you crush it like a tin can. You know sometimes how in college classes someone will vehemently go on about oppression and certain rights? Well, all you have to do is deride their analysis as flawed and (my favorite) would never work given human nature.

Or if someone asks "Was I right..." I'll tell them no even if I agree with them, just because I like to see them miserable. Don't come to me about your relationship problems. "Oh, you broke up? Just find another one. It doesn't matter to you anyways who it is, right?"

And of course, I also like seeing people I don't like online to implode. It's pretty funny and some people are incredibly easy to control that I have a down to a tee. Rest assured, AS has made me into a better person... usually.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote