View Single Post
Old 2012-04-25, 08:55   Link #53
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
Just like how Terran's play Starcraft. Why mine their own resources when they can fly over, drop mules and take yours?
US has been doing that for a century, so China thought by growing big, they have and can imitate the US. See how much oil Alaska has; and the US are still taking from the Mideast. China needs their own Mideast and thus looks to SEA, drops settlers (they are called expatriates now) to spark some sort of divide so they can come in and take the oil/gas admist the chaos. Looks quite like Shell and the Mideast in the early 1900s run-up doesn't it?

Sometimes I wonder if there is a huge secret organisation that runs the world into this state; the last century, we fought 2 major wars and there was a huge technological run-up that propelled us into a place where we have never been before, space. Maybe this time, we might reach Mars after China and US finished fighting with the Mideast and start a Cold War between themselves. Last century was Europe. This century is either SEA or the Mideast.

I hope it is the Mideast. I don't want to get recalled again.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.