View Single Post
Old 2011-10-30, 05:35   Link #63
Senshigeia

I don't think JC staff is that behind... The only thing I regret is that awful second season, with dead, unemotional and boring episodes.

As for Yoshida, I agree 100% with alvinkhorfire. The only reason I hate her so much because Yuji and Shana were so perfect for each other since the first episode. Yoshida is to congratulate for her faith and strong will, though. She really fought for Yuji's love. Also, This triangle lasted for two entire seasons, witch was quite annoying.

As for Margery's fate... Well, I kind of understand her mental break down: she was a daughter of a feudal lord, right? She spent like hundreds of years looking all over for an enemy, and then she suddenly realizes it was her all along. I actually, for the first time, pity her.

BTW, I think this season still has a lot more to offer, unlike some of the comments I read before. It was an excellent episode, one of the beast if not the best of all the Shana seasons, but I am quite curious about Yuji's struggle to build a new world, and how Shana will fight the one she has always loved.