View Single Post
Old 2013-06-23, 17:21   Link #66
Monster0

About the solution to world peace,is Naruto right or is Sasuke right?

Orochimaru may be the only character that understands the meaning of yin and yang.Two opposing forces,the clues are giving throughout the story.Madara and Hashirama read what they could from the sacred tablet and said"in the quest for peace god split things into yin and yang.This created the universe,two opposing forces working together."
If i think about what i know about yin & yang i remember that within yin is always a little yang and vice versa.What does this mean in the Naruto story?Well when i look at this forum i can see that there are some people that think Sasuke is right in the way he feels,others think that Naruto has a better way trying to understand and befriend everyone.But there are problems with both sides,and whether we go Sasuke or Naruto it is only a temporary solution.What i think Orochimaru knows is the two opposing forces must work together somehow.We can debate what is true evil and true good all day and we'll be going in circles.Because good is sometimes bad and bad sometimes is good.What is this crazy talk?no.Without the darkness and light together then nothing exists at all.The solution is not one thing over the other but balance of the yin and yang.

Last edited by Monster0; 2013-06-23 at 18:10.
Monster0 is offline   Reply With Quote